Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®)
Master the skills to facilitate better dialogues between Product Owner, development team, customers, stakeholders, and executives and respond confidently when encountering resistance to change and lack of engagement. The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® certification, a designation offered by Scrum Alliance® to practitioners who complete the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training and have at least a year’s experience as a Scrum Master, validates your prowess as a certified Scrum expert.
Add To Cart
Fill the form below and a Learning Advisor will get back to you within 4 working hours.
16 Hours of Instructor Led Training
Certified and Experienced Instructors
Session recording access
Study materials and exam prep questions
There are no prerequisites to attend the course.
To be eligible for the A-CSM® credential, an active CSM® certification is necessary along with 12 months of Scrum Master experience (within the past five years) logged into your Scrum Alliance profile.
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application at personal and Scrum Team level
- Agile coaching
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
- Get an in-depth understanding of the value, principles and practices of Lean, Agile and Scrum.
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performing teams
- Agile engineering practices
- Creating or refining product vision
- Product vision to product backlog
- Refining product backlog
- Impediment Removal and its tactics and strategies
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for organization change
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Pivotal conversation
- Scrum Master as Servant Leader