Information security ensures the protection of confidential information from unauthorized access. It is critical for all businesses of this digital age to protect their information security system, as most businesses connect with their customers through the internet making their data vulnerable. Certified Information System Auditor(CISA Certification) is a renowned standard of achievement for auditing, controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology.
CRISC Certification is a qualification that helps you gain skills in risk management, and provides you with a technical understanding to implement information security procedures and controls. A CISA / CRISC Certification training helps you recognize in the following domains:
- • Information System Auditing Process
- • Governance and Management of IT
- • Information Systems Acquisition Development and Implementation
- • Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- • Protection of Information Assets
Career after CISA / CRISC Certification
CISA Certified professionals are known for their skills to meet the worldwide accepted standards for auditing, security, and control of information technology. They can secure high positions as Information System Audit Managers, Information System Auditors, or Security Consultants. Some of the most promising job roles after CRISC Certification Training are:
- • Internal Auditor
- • IT Auditor
- • Quality Assurance Manager
- • IT Project Manager
- • Internal Auditing Manager
- • Senior Manager Auditor
- • Internal Audit Director
Why Choose CISA / CRISC Certification?
CISA Training helps candidates to analyze and improve the security of the organization’s information system assets. The training prepares you to handle new challenges in the digital world.
- • CISA Certification recognizes your talent not only in the domestic market but on an international level. It makes you stand as a professional with knowledge, skills, and the credibility to offer solutions, along with auditing areas related to information systems.
- • Adding ‘Certified’ to the Information System Auditor Title on your resume helps you being recognized as a qualified and acknowledged expert with tested and proven results in the field of information technology.
- • The certification helps you assess the effectiveness of the IT governance structure among various organizations.
- • It helps gain competence to manage IS audits independently and prepare statutory reports on various compliances.
Target Audiences for CISA / CRISC Certification
CISA course covers five important domains of Information Security Auditing. Each of the domains covers topics allowing candidates to understand and apply a risk-based approach to plan, execute, and report on audit engagements.
The certification is best suited for:
- • Internal and External Auditors including IT and Financial Streams
- • Compliance and Control Officers
- • Information Security Professionals
- • Risk Management Professionals
- • IT and Management Professionals
- • Professionals willing to thrive in a career in Information systems and Auditing
- • All Business Analysts
- • Project Managers
A candidate who is looking to manage a company’s IT risks and controls should consider adding CISA / CRISC Certification to their resume.
Importance of CRISC Certification
Risk management is critical, as more cybercriminals are active who can hamper your data and perform frauds. With more people moving towards the digital world, cyber security comes as a big challenge, especially for businesses. Considering that a data breach can result in financial loss, a business has to keep all its transactions secure and needs to gain a reputation for being trustworthy transactions.
The professionals with CISA Certification understand the risks involved in information technology and its impact on an entire organization. These professionals can design plans and strategies for mitigating these risks. CISA professionals can also adopt a common language to facilitate effective communication between the IT groups and stakeholders to help manage IT risks.
How to Earn CISA / CRISC Certification?
CSM certification establishes that an individual is capable of:
- • Register for The Exam: There is no specific prerequisite to registering for this exam. You can also become a member of ISACA to receive daily updates, enjoy networking with other ISACA-certified professionals, and can even claim discounts on your exam fees.
- • Complete the Exam: The exam is of 4 hours consisting of 150 multiple choices questions, and need to pass with a score of at least 450 out of 800
- • Fulfill the Experience Requirement: You need to have an experience of at least 5 years in the field of information system auditing, control, or security. The work experience must be within 10 years preceding the date of application or within 5 years from the date of passing.
- • Maintain the Certification: Further, you need to maintain CISA Certified active status by paying the maintenance fees along with fulfilling various CPE requirements. You are also required to have at least 20 contact hours per year, and 120 contact hours within 3 years.
Build Your Career with CRISC Certification
CISA Certification Course is an essential resource that aligns with the 2019 edition of the CISA exam. It offers the candidates the skills needed to govern and control an enterprise IT along with equipping them to perform effective security audits for their organizations. The CISA / CRISC Certification training course is one of the best ways to get you to prepare for the jobs available in the CRISC-related field.