SAFe Agilist Certification – What You Will Learn?
Here you will:
· Understand the course based on most Interviewed Questions
· Learn Agile Software Development, and the Scrum Framework in detail
· Go through bonus lectures
· Share a number of interview questions with answers on every topic
· Undergo a course designed by a Certified Agile Coach who has extensive experience in training
Who Should Attend?
SAFe Agile Training course is for the candidates who are looking to learn or want to expand their knowledge of Scrum. Professionals associated with, or interested in learning more about software development using Scrum can get benefit from this course.
Below are some of the most common interview questions along with their answers. However, it is good to go through the questions and first answer on your own. Once you have answered all the questions then only view the answers. This will help you understand how much more practice you further need
List of Most Frequent Scrum Interview Questions
SAFe Agile practice offer several advantages, but there are some disadvantages too. Some of its advantages are:
· Adapts well to changing requirements
· Helps focus on technical excellence
· Effectively collaborates between client and project team
· Ensures customer satisfaction
· Can identify and eliminate errors in the code
· Quicker delivery of products
· Flexible and easy to manage
· It lacks formal documentation and designing
· Fails to provide the same results to small development projects
· A bit costly when compared to other development methodologies
· Requires more time
· With this process, it is difficult to scale projects of larger size
Agile is a methodology that can be implemented with the help of the Scrum framework to effectively communicate the project management process. Scrum is known to be 20 years old process for delivering the projects successfully and within the required time frame. It comprises a set of best engineering practices and helps organizations save money, increase predictability, reduce failure, and improve the overall quality of the project delivered.
1. Risk Identification: The first step is to identify the organization’s risk that may be present in the routine operating environment of an organization. It includes regulation, environmental, legal along with some market risks.
2. Risk Analysis: Once the risk has been identified, it is evaluated how much damage it may cause to the organization. It is also critical to study the association between the risk and its effect on business operations.
3. Risk Severity: Sever risks can be neutralized and the SAFe Agile Training course helps you rank risks from high to low.
4. Risk Solving: SAFe Agilist Certification Training allows you to solve risks and eliminate them from reoccurring further. It involves regular meetings with the stakeholders till there is no threat.
5. Risk Reviewed: A risk is reviewed ensuring that it is resolved completely.
Scrum consists of the following roles:
· Product Owner: These are the individuals responsible for increasing the ROI by determining various product features, and preparing a list prioritizing these features. It helps understand which points need to be focused on more.
· Scrum Master: These individuals assist the team to learn how to apply Scrum. Thereby ensuring optimum business value. Scrum masters also protect a team from distractions while adopting agile practices.
· Scrum Team: These teams are a group of individuals working together to ensure that all the requirements of the stakeholders are properly delivered.
The main skill sets of a scrum master include:
· A deep understanding of Scrum and Agile concepts
· How to fine-tune organizational skills
· Knowing about the technology used by the team
· Coach and teach a team to follow Scrum practices
· The ability to handle conflicts and resolve them in a quicker manner
Agile testing is a software testing process. Here the software is tested for defects, errors, and other issues. This is a core part of the development as it ensures testers and developers work together to improve overall performance. The main factor of testing is to identify and resolve the problems at an early stage and at every step of the development process.
Principals of Agile Testing
There are the following main eight principles of Agile Testing:
1. Continuous Testing: Testing is done in a continuous manner to ensure continuous development progress.
2. Continuous Feedback: Feedback especially from the client ensure that the product meets the requirements as mutually agreed.
3. Team Work: Teamwork establishes that not only the testers, but developers, and business analysts are allowed to perform software or application testing.
4. Clean Codes: To maintain the right quality of software, the team tests it ensuring that all codes are clean, simple, and tight. In case of the errors found in the testing phase, they are fixed within the same iteration by the Agile team.
5. Lesser Documentation: The complete process involves the usage of reusable checklists rather than a set of lengthy documents.
6. Test-Driven: Testing during the implementation ensures that all errors and issues are resolved at right time.
7. Customer Satisfaction: During the testing process, development progress is shared with the client to meet all the requirements, for better customer satisfaction.
The above questions will certainly help you to get over the Agile Scrum Interview. You can also consider joining Knowlathon for the SAFe Agilist Certification course, and get a certificate from the globally acclaimed, Scaled Agile Inc.