To be succinct about the contents of your MSP® F and P Certification Course, we would say you would be learning, specifically, a lot of :
The principles of MSP®,
MSP® and governance,
Transformation within a program,
and, MSP® and benefits.
You will be taking a very close view of MSP®, as far as the MSP® F and P Certification course is concerned.
None ! Anyone with sound working knowledge of the IT industry can join us for the MSP® F and P Certification course !
1. You may be reminded that the MSP® F and P certification course is a Certification Course, which essentially means, at the end of the three day MSP® F and P Certification Course, you would be needed to sit the MSP® F and P Certification exams.
2. The MSP® Foundation certification exam is of Beginner skill level, which includes the basics of MSP®. The MSP® Practitioner certification exam is of Advanced skill level and includes analyzing the MSP® Practitioner core content.
3. The MSP® F and P Certification Exams are conducted and managed centrally by PeopleCert, who are in exam partnership with Axelos.
4. The MSP® F and P Certification exams are conducted in English.
5. A 75 question closed book exam, the duration of the MSP® Foundation Certification Exam is 60 minutes.
6. You need to get 35 answers right, at least, in order to pass the MSP® Foundation Certification Exam.
7. An 80 question open-book exam, the duration of the MSP® Practitioner Certification exam is 150 minutes.
8. You need to get 40 answers right, at least, in order to pass the MSP® Practitioner certification exam.
Duration of MSP F and P Certification Course: – 3 days
1. Any IT Professional in a technical role.
2. Any IT Professional in a managerial role.
3. Any IT Professional who manages products, services, processes, projects, and programs.
4. Any IT professional who is a service or product or process practitioner.
5. Any IT Professional whose organization is going the MSP® way, in a simple or complex situation.
6. Any IT professional who manages change in simple or complicated environments.
ITIL® Expert, CGEIT®, CRISC®, CobiT5®, TOGAF®, ISO20K LA ITSM, IT Governance – Consultant and mentor
Oh wow! I am so happy to say that I received my certificates! The three days I spent in my certification was three joyful days of my life. I learned so much from our lovely trainer. He is an example of whom to emulate in life! I especially loved learning about mitigating program risks. I will put that to good use in my organization. The certification was held at a particularly picturesque venue. We bonded so well as a little group during all the sessions. The certification training was bursting full of activity, and I have never enjoyed myself more! All thanks to Knowlathon, I now even have my certificates, and shouldn’t Knowlathon be proud!
I did my certification from Knowlathon. They are literally the best! I was so nervous about my promotion,I felt something was missing. The missing piece of the puzzle was precisely my certification, that I completed thanks to Knowlathon. Always the best trainers here. So was our awe inspiring trainer who led us through the course with his wise words. I found everything I trained on over the three days, completely relatable. Not only do I have certificates to prove my skills, but also I have much more to give to my organisation ! All down to you guys, Knowlathon!
I spent three wonderful days in the company of our knowledgable trainer, and our group, and I am much the more happy for it.I even achieved the feat of getting my Certificates! The certification course is a very well designed endeavour by Knowlathon. I learnt so much ! I especially loved the examples our trainer gave, they fit so perfectly with what I know by experience. Even the Sales representatives here are so empathetic and polite, it makes it all well worth the effort. Knowlathon is an experience I highly recommend !
Knowlathon IT Services (I) Private Limited. Viraj, Yogi Park, Baner, Delhi – 411045 Maharashtra , India.