|ITIL®4 Foundation||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Expert MPT||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Strategic Leader DITS||BOOK A SEAT|
|SIAM Professional||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Advance Module CDS||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Strategic Leader DPI||BOOK A SEAT|
|Managing Successful Program (MSP®)||BOOK A SEAT|
|Six Sigma Green Belt (Evening Batch)||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Advance Module HVIT||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Foundation||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL® DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE (DSV)||BOOK A SEAT|
|ITIL®4 Expert MPT||BOOK A SEAT|
Main subjects under SIAM professional certification curriculum include:
– Discovery and Strategy
– Plan and Build
– Run and Improve
– SIAM Practices Across the Stages
SIAM professional certification helps you manage multiple service providers’ chains to provide a single business-facing IT organization. After this certification you will be able to:
– Establish a check based on SIAM practices
– Perform an assessment to determine and establish a plan to promote an organization’s improvements
– Build up a SIAM model for different environments
– Manage and improve multiple processes based on SIAM
– Align multiple service providers in accordance with an organization’s goal
– Apply SIAM practices across the discovery and strategy stage, plan and build stage, implement stage, run and improve stage
None. As such there are no mandatory pre-requisites to register for SIAM professional certification course. You can join Knowlathon to earn this certificate as long as you have a sound working knowledge of the IT industry. However, you need to go through accredited SIAM professional training, including successful completion of all the practical assignments.
SIAM professional certification training course is a two days course, with a skill level of intermediate level which is higher than the basics of SIAM. The exam is managed by EXIN and is conducted in four languages including English, Chinese, German, and Japanese.
– SIAM professional is an online closed book exam
– You have to answer 40 multiple choice questions with one mark each. Each question has four options, and you need to choose the right option.
– The exam duration is 90 minutes.
– You need to get at least 26 answers right out of 40 (65% right answers), in order to qualify for this exam.
You will get your result immediately after the exam and will receive the certificate within 5 business days if qualified.
Various job roles that can get benefit most from SIAM professional training include, but are not limited to:
· Service Managers and Practitioners
· Process /Project /Program /Supplier /Change Managers
· Business Relationship Managers
· Organizational Change Practitioners
· All IT professionals in a technical role
· Any IT professional whose organization wants to go through SIAM way, in a simple or complex supply chain
· Process Architects
· Business Change Practitioners
· SIAM Consultants
· Chief Technical Officers (CTOs)
· Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
· Service Provider Portfolio Managers
· IT professionals looking to broaden their service management view
· Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs)
Obtaining SIAM certification is a simple and distinctive path that involves:
· Enroll in the SIAM training course
· Attend 2 days of instructor-led training classes and clarify your doubts
· Understand future career opportunities
· Get access to the online assessment exam
· Clear the exam by scoring 65% or above
· Get SIAM certificate within 5 business days
The standard fee for SIAM professional training and certification in India is around Rs 27,000 to Rs 33,000 per participant and varies for various training institutes. The cost includes 2 days of training to help individuals analyze and apply SIAM concepts across the four stages of the SIAM roadmap including discovery and strategy, plan and build, implement, run and improve. The course fee also includes an exam voucher, and a candidate is not required to pay anything extra for their exam or as a certification cost.
ITIL® Expert, CGEIT®, CRISC®, CobiT5®, TOGAF®, ISO20K LA ITSM, IT Governance – Consultant and mentor
It was an overwhelming experience for the two days I spent in my SIAM professional certification training. As far as I recall the ITILV2 service manager training focused only on learning each process, while SIAM brought together all the things that were previously subdivided. It has really impressed me a lot and has told me the value of integration.
I learned so much from the trainers of Knowlathon, and they were always on a positive note. They helped candidates bounded as a small group during all the learning sessions, as SIAM is a framework that can only work with effective communication and collaboration.
I am sincerely thankful to the team of Knowlathon who guided me at every step to help earn my SIAM professional certificate and helped me excel in my career.
I was very nervous about my annual appraisal and decided to go for SIAM professional certification training from Knowlathon. I knew that something is missing from my profile and the missing piece was SIAM professional certification. Thanks to Knowlathon who guided me to earn the certificate I was looking for. The most inspiring trainers from Knowlathon led me through the entire course and guided me for the exam. I could find everything over the two days of training and all my queries were satisfactorily answered.
Today not only do I have SIAM professional certificate to prove my skills but also have much more to offer to my organization. The ability to develop greater access to expertise across a wider range of suppliers has resulted in cost efficiency for my organization. Thanks, Knowlathon for the wonderful training provided in a hormonal environment.
SIAM professional training course is a well-designed endeavor by Knowlathon. The real-life examples shared by the trainers were just great. The ability to introduce competitiveness between various service providers has definitely provided me with an edge over my fellow workers. The live online class module was easy to go through and trainers from Knowlathon guided me to gain knowledge and skills for the activities in the four stages of the SIAM roadmap.
SIAM also considered multi-sourcing integration (MSI), helped me manage multiple internal and external service providers and taught me to control them via a single integration layer. In the end, I was able to
save a lot of time and money for my organization. Thanks, Knowlathon for the all-time support they offered when I needed it most.