A certified SAFe® Agilist is a professional who can implement agile practices at an enterprise scale with the help of Scale Agile Framework (SAFe).
The SAFe® Agilist Certification confirms that an individual is familiar with the Lean Agile Framework and can effectively promote alignment, collaboration, and delivery across a large number of agile teams in a constructive manner.
Benefits of SAFe® Agilist Certification Training from Knowlathon
The SAFe® Agilist Certification has become the benchmark for lean-agile enterprises. It helps you become the major stakeholder in the success of your organization. Under SAFe® Agilist training, you will learn:
- The benefits of SAFe®, including boosting the productivity of an organization, improving product quality, and increasing employee engagement
- How to establish team and technical agility around the flow of value
- Skills to align organizations around clear and common objectives
- How to develop a customer-centric mindset
Eligibility for SAFe® Agilist Training Course
The SAFe® Agilist course online is mostly suitable for executives, senior managers, quality analysts, directors, project managers, and professionals who wish to aid their organization with the lean-agile framework.
As such, there are no pre-requisites for SAFe® Agilist training. However, it is recommended to have at least five years of professional experience in the field of software development, testing business analysis, or project management. In addition, it is also desirable that the individual taking this course has a basic knowledge of Agile Scrum.
Overview of SAFe® Agilist Certification Exam
This exam is a closed book online exam comprising 45 multiple-choice questions. You have to complete the exam in 90 minutes and are required to score a minimum of 77%. It means that out of 45 questions, you have to provide at least 45 right answers to get qualified. The medium of language is English and the question format is a multiple-choice (one correct answer) and also multiple select (2-3 correct answers) type.
Key Features of SAFe® Agilist Certification Online Training Program
SAFe® online courses are offered by the best trainers who are certified by SAFe®. The key features of this course are:
- Two days of classroom training or online virtual classes by experienced SPCs
- SAFe® Agile exam fee included in the package
- Get access to ample case studies and simulations
- Get a soft copy of the complete course material
- Choose from Classroom training or online instructor-led training options
- Earn 16 PDUs in just 2 days
- Remote learning via virtual classrooms
- One year free membership to the SAFes Community Platform
- Get trained with role plays, games, and simulations
- Exam voucher included with the course fee
- A 100% money-back guarantee in certain conditions
Certification Process for becoming a SAFe® Agilist
To become a SAFe® Agilest, follow the steps below:
- Search for a Scaled Agile Certification Training Course provider who can offer SAFe Program Consultants (SPC) certified by SAFe®, like Knowlathon
- Register for the course and complete a 2-day program
- Download your Scaled Agile Certificate
- Access to the exam study guides and various practice tests offered by our trainers
- Once prepared, click on the exam link you will receive on your mail from Scaled Agile
- Complete the exam
- If qualified, you will be recognized as a certified SAFe® professional and receive a digital badge
- At your work, apply the skills learned and contribute to your organization by delivering the best results
The certified SAFe® Agilist Certification is offered by Scaled Agile Inc. to the professionals who complete a training program and showcase their skills by passing the SAFe® Program Consultant Certification exam. The training aims to equip the professionals with all the skills needed to enable in delivering SAFe® coaching across the enterprise.