We've created this blog with the most up-to-date 2022 AWS Interview Questions and Answers for freshers and seasoned experts. It will help you learn the Top AWS Interview Questions. You will easily pass the AWS interview by going over these interview questions.
Interview Questions on AWS
1. What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service, and it's a collection of remote computing standards known as cloud computing policies.
2. What are the main features of AWS?
● Identity and Access Management
● Simple Storage Device or (S3)
● Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Elastic Block Store (EBS)
● Easy E-mail Service
3. What exactly is S3?
The acronym S3 stands for Simple Storage Service. The S3 interface is used to save and recover an unlimited amount of data from any location on the internet. The payment method for S3 is "pay as you go."
4. What is the best way to secure data for cloud storage?
You must ensure that no one may grab data in the cloud while it is being transferred from one location to another and that the security key from several cloud servers does not leak. One of the solutions is to separate information from that of other organizations and then encrypt it using proper ways.
5. Which of the Cloud Computing layers can you name?
The following is a list of cloud computing layers:
● Platform as a Service. (PaaS)
● Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
● Software as a service (SaaS)
6. What Is The Difference Between Scalability And Flexibility?
Scalability refers to a scheme's ability to improve the tasks at hand while using its current hardware resources to handle command inconsistencies.
Flexibility is defined as a scheme's ability to augment the duties at hand using its current and supplementary hardware, allowing the industry to convene command without putting in any infrastructure. For AWS's scalability, availability, flexibility, and management, AWS offers many configuration management tools.
7. What exactly are T2 instances?
T2 instances are designed to provide average baseline performance with the capacity to scale up to powerful performance as the workload demands.
8. What is the purpose of the Buffer in AWS?
The buffer makes the system more resilient to traffic or load by synchronizing various components. Typically, elements sustain and process requests in an unstable mode; however, with the help of a buffer, elements will be (sap training) equal and work at the same pace to support high-speed services.
9. What is an AMI (Amazon Machine Image)?
AMI is a software configuration template that includes an operating system, application server, and applications.
10. How do an instance and an AMI relate to one another?
From a single AMI, we may launch a variety of instances. The instance type determines the host computer's hardware utilized for your instance. After we launch an instance, it appears to be a standard host, and we may interact with it just like any other machine.
AWS interview questions and answers for Experienced scenario-based
- 1. If you need extremely low price and data archiving, which AWS storage offerings would you choose?The Amazon Glacier is the world's largest Glacier. AWS Glacier is a low-cost storage service provided by Amazon for data archiving and backups. The lower the cost of storing data in Glacier, the longer you keep it.
2. Your company has decided to move its business processes to the cloud. They do, however, want some of their data and information to be accessible solely by the management team. They split the remaining resources among the firm's personnel. You must recommend an appropriate cloud architecture for your company and explain why you chose it.
The ideal blend of private and public clouds is found in hybrid cloud architecture. We can use the public cloud in a hybrid design for shared resources in my firm. Only a private cloud can exchange confidential resources with the management team.
Using a hybrid cloud architecture in our company, we may benefit from private and public cloud services. A hybrid cloud allows data to be accessible at different levels inside an organization/firm, depending on the data security requirements. It will help our company save money in the long term.
- 3. What is an Elastic Transcoder, and how does it work?We need to update the video's resolution and format to support several devices with different resolutions, such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets. This updation can be done quickly using an AWS Service called the Elastic Transcoder, a cloud-based video transcoding tool that does what we need. It is simple, cost-effective, and extremely scalable for corporations and developers.
- 4. In AWS, what are key pairs?The Key-Pairs are password-protected Virtual Machine login credentials used to prove our identity while connecting Amazon EC2 instances. The Key-Pairs, which allow us to connect to the instances, are private and public keys.
- 5.What is the difference between RTO and RPO in AWS?The RTO, or Recovery Time Objective, is the maximum amount of time your company or organization is willing to wait for recovery after an outage. The greatest amount of data loss your firm is ready to endure in time.
- 6.Is it possible to alter an EC2 instance's private IP address while running or stopping?It is not possible to modify it. At the launch time, an EC2 instance is issued a private IP address. This private IP address is permanently tied to the instance and cannot be changed.
- 7. Differences between security groups and a network access control list.The network access control list is used to restrict access to subnets, whereas security groups are used to regulate access to instances. Security groups can only add rules for 'allow,' but network access control lists can add rules for both 'allow' and 'deny.'
- 8. Can AWS Config combine data from many AWS accounts?Yes, assuming the relevant IAM policies are implemented to the S3 bucket, you may set up AWS Config to transport configuration updates from different accounts to one S3 bucket.
9. Assume your company uses AWS to host an application that allows users to display graphics and conduct general calculation activities. The management team at your company has advised that incoming traffic on the hosted application be routed through an application load balancer. Explain why using an application load balancer to incoming route traffic is a smart idea.
User requests for image rendering can be directed only to image rendering servers, while requests for general computing can be routed to computing servers. This routing will aid in balancing the load on different servers and gaining access to them as necessary.
- 10. What are your thoughts on AMI?Within the EC2 environment, an AMI (Amazon Machine Image) is used to create a virtual machine. The services that are supplied via EC2 are only deployed via AMI. The read-only filesystem image that includes an operating system is the most important aspect of AMI. AMI also has launch permission that determines which AWS accounts are allowed to use AMI to deploy instances. Block device mapping in AMI determines which volumes are attached to an instance during the launching process. There are three different types of images in the AMI.Knowlathon provides the best AWS Solutions Architect Training Course for anyone interested in a career in AWS. All modifications in SAA-C02 are covered in their curriculum and topics from SAA-C01. Master AWS cloud, IAM, Lambada, Cloud Trail, Global Accelerator, and other techniques and skills. Get AWS certification and excel in your career.